Backstage Pass by Peatix - Beyond Business as Usual
Go beyond business as usual: Understand who your community is and learn how you can create experiences they will remember and love your business for.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 11th session!
- Hear how The Hub Singapore, a local business and co-working space, use events to create an experience their community will remember, share about and draw others in.
- Gain tips from content marketing expert and rockstar entrepreneur, Gina Romero, on how you can segment your community to create experiences they cannot resist.
- Meet with fresh faces and old friends in the events community whilst you chow down on a delicious catered dinner, and share about events you run!
- Kenny Leck is the co-founder of Singapore's favourite independent bookstore, BooksActually, and founder of Birds & Co. and publishing arm Math Paper Press. Going beyond running a bookstore, Kenny enjoys giving back to the creative community with his bookstore being an avenue for events featuring local writers, thespians, and musicians who showcase their work and talent.
- Zahariah Jupary is the Events Curator and Coordinator at The Hub Singapore, a co-working space that creates an ecosystem and bridges the gap between entrepreneurs, creatives and techies. She's always believed in working for something she truly believes in, that is, being socially responsible whilst working with great passion and energy! As an aspiring social entrepreneur herself, she understands the needs of The Hub community, and seeks to curate events, workshops, and talks that inspire both Hubbers and everyone in Singapore.
- Gina Romero wears many hats - she's a brand champion, social connector and community builder, obsessed with entrepreneurship, networking and productivity. She's founded and co-founded multiple initiatives for the women's business community in Singapore including being the Founder of Executive Lifestyle, Singapore's fastest growing community for women business experts and influencers. She's also partnered with Microsoft, Twitter and Starhub to host conferences for women. Gina is no stranger to deciphering what a community values and delivering it to them in the form of useful content through events.
The Hub Singapore is Singapore's largest community of start-ups and impact entrepreneurs. They are a coworking space in the heart of Singapore and also offer mentorship, incubation, workshops, events, marketing support and a dedicated corporate engagement program.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of $25 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian or Halal food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $20.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The Community Manager at Peatix Singapore - Claire Ding.
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore
Organiser (Early-bird) SOLD OUT $12.00 Organiser (Standard) SOLD OUT $18.00 Vendor SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- 128 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188655 Singapore
5 min walk from Bugis MRT
Peatix Singapore1,268 Followers